Brian is having a great time at school this year. They have spent the last month learning about their senses, doing activities such as cooking, using scented paints, and writing their names in Braille. For those of you who haven’t seen it, I took some pictures at school after picking him up the other day. Camp Arrowhead is beautiful, and if the weather is nice we always stay and play!
They love to climb up the stairs and then run down the big hill!
Sometimes they are not back yet when Eli and I get there at pick up time. Here they come marching back from the playground:
So of course Eli wants to go play!
Usually, though, we go and play in the enormous sandbox. Brian and his friends are always building houses and making compost. Don’t ask, I have no idea.
Winter is pretty much here, so we probably won’t be playing there anymore, but it was fun while it lasted!
No comments:
Post a Comment